Our riser kits (also known as tank nipple kits) are used for mounting Best Float Valves to the bottom of the stock tank. The last pictures show it attached to the 3/4" Best Float Valve Kit.
- made of schedule 40 galvanized pipe with 4" thread on one end.
- can be used in steel, fiberglass, and poly stock tanks (use the tank nipple in the bottom of a tire tank when using a fiberglass or steel plate bottom)
- can also be used to overflow into additional holding tanks by mounting them on the side of a tank
- They eliminate the need to solder the inlet pipe and can also be used for overflow into additional tanks
- The stainless steel option will upgrade the nipple to stainless steel.
- 8" threaded nipple
- Can upgrade nipple to stainless steel for harsher water conditions
- 2 galvanized nuts
- 2 galvanized steel washers
- 2 belted rubber washers
- Any of our Best Float Valve Kits
$28.00High Volume Valve Side Moun...