Our riser kits (also known as tank nipple kits) are used for mounting Best Float Valves to the bottom of the stock tank. Last pictures show attached to 3/4" Valve. That is bought separately.
- made of schedule 40 galvanized pipe with 4" thread on one end.
- can be used in steel, fiberglass, and poly stock tanks (use the tank nipple in the bottom of a tire tank when using a fiberglass or steel plate bottom)
- can also be used to overflow into additional holding tanks by mounting them on the side of a tank
- They eliminate the need to solder the inlet pipe and can also be used for overflow into additional tanks
- The stainless steel option will upgrade the nipple to stainless steel.
- 1- 8" Galvanized nipple (4" thread on one end)
- Can upgrade nipple to stainless steel for harsher water conditions
- 2 Galvanized nuts
- 2 Galvanized steel washers
- 2 Belted rubber washers
- Any of our Best Float Valve Kits