Check out our durable and incredibly sturdy side-mount kit that allows for fast filling of your stock tank with a standard garden hose or another above-ground watering system. The attachment to your cattle water trough and our livestock tank float valves is quick and secure.
**They will attach to all troughs but some tire tanks. If you want to use this on a tire tank, it will work if the tire is cut through the tread and has a straight edge. It won't work on a sidewall cut with an overhang.
- Clamping device with bolts or screws
- 12"x3/4" pipe nipple and elbow, all galvanized
- Female or male brass hose adapter
- Standard mount- for tank lips up to 1 1/4" thick
- Wide mount- for tank lips up to 2" thick
- Adjustable- for tank lips from 2"-4" thick (good for concrete)
- Extra Wide Adjustable- for tank lips from 5"-7" thick
- If you need a Side Mount Kit with the float and valve, check it out here.
- Note: For fiberglass, poly, Sioux, or Rubbermaid tanks, we recommend ordering the galvanized bolt pads to keep the bolts from going through.
- If you need a high volume valve, our 1 1/2" High Volume Valve Mount Kit will serve you well.