Check out the tiny product that will keep your Best Float Valves functioning in top shape! Almost everything needs maintenance from time to time, and washers are what are most commonly needed to keep our valves running. They are easily replaceable in the field for your stock tank float valves.
- Rubber Washers (some people call these O rings and some call them gaskets) are available in three sizes:
- Extra small for mini valve- 1/2"
- Small for all standard valves- 3/4”, 1”, 1 1/4”, 1 1/2”
- Large for all high volume valves- 1 1/4”, 1 1/2”
- How often you need to replace them will depend on water pressure and the particles that come through the valve.
- Some people replace them after 3-5 years, some every winter, and some every 6 months.
- A card will come with them to walk you through replacement.
$15.50Poppet with Washer