Needing to clean your small to medium-sized water features, tanks, ponds, etc? Check out our all-purpose water cleaner today. Our all-purpose water cleaner refills will treat 100-2,500 gallons. These refills go with our water cleaner dispenser.
Our products are safe and natural and will improve and maintain water quality and clarity in aquariums, fountains, rain barrels and water features from 100 to 2,500 gallons. This is a wonderful product for stock tank defense and for cattle water trough cleaning. The patented time-release system is designed to deliver a proprietary blend of natural bacteria and enzymes into the water continuously, over a 30-day period, to consume excess nutrients and eliminate odor.
100 Gallon product includes three 30-day treatments for up to 100 gallons.
250 Gallon product includes two 30-day treatments for up to 250 gallons.
1000 Gallon product includes three 30-day treatments for up to 1000 gallons.
2500 Gallon product includes four 30-day treatments for up to 2500 gallons.
DIRECTION FOR USE:
- Twist off dispenser cap and remove contents.
- Remove one 30-day treatment from plastic storage bag and place in the dispenser.
- Re-attach lid and place the dispenser in the middle of the water, if possible.
- Store extra treatments in a cool, dry place.
- Replace both bacteria packs every 30 days.
- Water features that are refilled often may require higher dosages for desired results.
- Do not undertreat water; overtreatment is safe and will yield optimal results.
- Once wet, do not allow bacteria packs in the dispenser to become dried out.
- For best results, water temperatures should be between 45°-110° F.
- For hard-to-treat water features sprinkle a small amount of Healthy Ponds Natural Blast (60008, 60009) from an opened bacteria pack, into the water as a boost treatment.
- To increase the dosage or treat larger water features, add multiple dispensers or 1000-gallon product (52300).
- This is an all-natural system and may take 4-6 weeks to improve water quality.
- Do not use in conjunction with chemicals.