These dispensers are safe and natural and will improve and maintain water quality and clarity in aquariums, fountains, rain barrels and water features up to 100 gallons. The patented time-release system is designed to deliver a proprietary blend of natural bacteria and enzymes into the water continuously, over a 30-day period, to consume excess nutrients and eliminate odor.
Pond Water Cleaner 100 Gallon Reloadable Dispenser (52600)
- 1 x Reloadable dispenser
- 3 x 30-day treatments
Pond Water Cleaner 100 Gallon Refills (52650)
- 6 x 30-day treatments
Water may take on a cloudy appearance for the first few days, while bacteria begin to work. Every water feature is different and correcting water problems naturally occurs with time and continued use, therefore results may vary. Over time, with the continued use of our Healthy Ponds products, the bacteria and enzymes will work to reduce organic debris found in water. You can expect to improve and maintain the water quality and clarity of your water feature. This easy-to-use product is safe for fish, plants, birds, animals, pets, and people.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
For best results, start with a clean water feature.
- Twist off dispenser cap and remove plastic storage bags. Open parts bag.
- Snap stem of black button through hole from inside dispenser dome.
- Tie clear retrieval line to stem showing outside dispenser.
- Remove one 30-day treatment from plastic storage bag and place in dispenser.
- Re-attach lid and place dispenser in middle of water. Distribute evenly when using multiple dispensers.
- Store any additional 30-day treatments in a cool, dry place.
- Replace/treat every 30 days.
- Do not undertreat water; overtreatment is safe and will yield optimal results.
- Once wet, do not allow bacteria packs in dispenser to become dried out.
- For best results, water temperatures should be between 45°-110° F.
- For hard to treat water features use Healthy Ponds® Blast (60008, 60009) as a boost treatment for improved results.
- To increase dosage or treat larger water features, add multiple dispensers.
- This is an all-natural system, and may require 4-6 weeks to achieve water quality.
- Do not use in conjunction with chemicals.