Float Control Valves
Water tank float control valves make it easy to adjust the water level in automatically filled stock tanks.
We carry high-volume valves designed for both low and high pressure. Our high-volume float control valves are made to handle twice the volume of water as our regular control valves. Plus, they're easy to install—each kit comes with everything you need to get up and running, including 1 ¼" or 1 ½" pipe fittings.
Our regular and mini flow control are full-flow water level control valves designed for normal pressure conditions and virtually impossible to clog up. They come with ½", ¾", 1", ¼", or 1 ½" pipe fittings.
All our float valves are made with a variety of hot-dipped galvanized or stainless steel options and have a replaceable EPDM rubber washer. They're built to last.
All of our float control valves are proudly made in the USA.
High Volume Valve- 26gpm on a 1 ½” line at 5 psi. 110gpm at 2” line with 45 psi.Regular Valve- 13gpm on a 1 ½” line at 5 psi. 50gpm at 2” line with 45 psi.
- Standard Valves
- Premium Valves
- Male & Female Stainless Steel Valves
Mini Valve- 1/2" valve with a 12" arm that will handle up to 80 psi.
- Hot dipped galvanized or stainless steel lever and valve body.
- No binding parts.
- Replaceable EPDM rubber washer (poppet washer).
- Will handle up to 180 psi depending on float pairing.
- 1/2", 3/4", 1", 1 1/4", 1 1/2" pipe fittings
- 18" or 24" hot-dip galvanized lever and body with a brass or stainless steel seat (poppet housing).
- 12", 18", or 24" stainless steel lever and body with stainless steel seat (available in male and female).
- Available with straight, bent, or 90° levers.
- Can be ported for products to help reduce freezing.
- We have constant flow options with a bleeder valve.