The Best Float Valve (aka Watson valve) is the most durable and simple water trough valve on the market. They are full-flow valves that are almost impossible to clog up. These valves will successfully run in any type of livestock tank and are recommended for soft water.
- 18" hot-dipped galvanized steel lever and valve body
- Good for flow up to 165 p.s.i. depending on the float
- Brass valve seat
- Replaceable EPDM rubber washer
- No binding parts
- Made in the USA
- 3/4", 1", 1 1/4", 1 1/2" pipe fittings
- Lever can be turned over to allow water to enter from the top of the tank
- Bleeder for continuous flow.
- Order it ported to add ice prevention.
- Order it ported and plugged to add ice prevention or continuous flow later.
- Bent arm or 90° arm can be added to any valve.
- For more extreme climates, check out our MicroSweeper or the Bleeder Valve/ Extension Kits.
- If you need to mount it to a tank, we have mount kits.
- If you need the float and valve, check out our Float Valve Kits.
- If you have hard water, we recommend the Premium Valve.
- If you have sulfur or other corrosive in your water, we have Stainless Steel Valves.