Check out our full-flow water trough float valves that are almost impossible to clog up. The Best Float Valves (aka Watson valves) are the most durable and simple stock tank water trough valves on the market. These valves will successfully run in any type of livestock tank and are recommended for soft water.
- 18" hot-dipped galvanized steel lever and valve body
- Good for pressure up to 165 psi depending on the float
- Flow is 13gpm on an 1 ½” line at 5 psi. 50gpm on a 2” line with 45 psi
- Brass valve seat
- Replaceable EPDM rubber washer
- No binding parts
- Made in the USA
- 3/4", 1", 1 1/4", 1 1/2" pipe fittings
- 18" Straight, Bent lever, or 90° lever or 24" straight lever (for higher pressures). A deflector cap comes with the 90°.
- Bleeder for continuous flow
- Order it ported and plugged if you may want to add ice prevention later.
- Lever can be turned over to allow water to enter from the top of the tank
- For more extreme climates, order a ported valve and check out our MicroSweeper or the Bleeder Valve/ Extension Kits
- If you need to mount it to the top of the tank, we have mount kits
- If you need the float and valve, check out our Float Valve Kits
- If you have hard water, we recommend the Premium Valve
- If you have sulfur or other corrosive in your water, we have Stainless Steel Valves