If you have high levels of sulfur or other corrosives in your water, the Stainless Steel Best Float Valve is for you! Our stainless steel water trough valve is the Cadillac version of the most durable and simple valve on the market. They are full-flow valves that are almost impossible to clog up.
We recommend the 8" x 12" float or a pan float with the stainless steel chain to pair with this valve.
- 1 1/4" female pipe fitting
- Stainless steel 18" lever, body, and seat
- 13 GPM flow rate at 5 psi on 1.5" pipeline
- 50 GPM flow rate at 45 psi on 2" pipeline
- Replaceable EPDM rubber washer
- No binding parts
- Made in the USA
- Brass or stainless steel poppet (non-wear part)
- Lever can be turned over to allow water to enter from the top of the tank.
- They can be ordered ported and paired with our Micro Sweeper Ice Preventer!
- They can also be ordered with bleeder valves for continuous flow.
- If you may want to use an ice prevention method later, go ahead and order it ported and plugged just in case.
- If you need the float as well, get the Kit.
- For more extreme climates, check out our MicroSweeper or the Bleeder Valve/ Extension Kits.
- If you need a stainless steel high volume/ low pressure float valve kit, check here.
- If you need a tank nipple kit, we have Riser Kits.
- We have High Volume Mount Kits.