Check out our high-volume float valve that will handle twice the amount of flow as our regular water trough float valve kits. The larger valve size will allow low-pressure systems to fill up more quickly and work well with gravity flow. These kits are designed to work with psi up to 60 in livestock tanks.
- 8"x12" float valve with a stainless steel chain
- High volume float valve with a stainless steel seat
- Hot-dip galvanized steel 18" lever and valve body
- 26 GPM flow rate at 5 psi on 1.5" pipeline
- 110 GPM flow rate at 45 psi on 2" pipeline
- 60 psi
- Replaceable EPDM rubber washer
- No binding parts
- Made in the USA
- The lever can be turned over to allow water to enter from the top of the tank
- 1 1/4" or 1 1/2" pipe fitting
- Straight, bent or 90° hot-dip galvanized lever and valve body
- Order ported for ice prevention or continuous flow.
- If you may want to use an ice prevention method later, go ahead and order it ported and plugged just in case.
- Our High Volume Valves can also be paired with our pan floats.
For more extreme climates, check out our MicroSweeper or the Bleeder Valve/ Extension Kits. These products can be added to any ported valve.
- If you need a tank nipple kit, we have Riser Kits.
- We have a High Volume Valve Mount Kit if you want to mount from the top or side of the tank.
$139.00Float Valve Kit (Female Sta...