- 6" x 12" float with stainless steel chain
- male stainless steel valve
- 18" lever stainless steel lever and valve body
- Good for flow up to 90 psi
- Stainless steel float chain
- Replaceable EPDM rubber washer
- No binding parts
- Made in the USA
Lever can be turned over to allow water to enter from the top of the tank
- 3/4" or 1" pipe fitting
- Brass or stainless steel poppet (non-wear part)
- They can be ordered ported and paired with our Micro Sweeper Ice Preventer!
- They can also be ordered with bleeder valves for continuous flow.
- If you may want to use an ice prevention method later, go ahead and order it ported and plugged just in case.
A bent arm or a 90º arm can be added to any of these valves for $3. With the 90, a deflector cap is advised. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to add this to your order.
To order our non-corrosive pan float with our female stainless steel valve, choose our Supreme Kit. This will handle up to 125 psi.
- If you need to mount it to a tank, we have mount kits.
Note: The material that we get for the 3/4" ss male valves doesn't have a thick enough wall to do bleeders. So we do the female with a close nipple to make it male. Once it is screwed in, it's the same height as the original male.