Float Valve Kit (Male Stainless Steel)
If you have high levels of sulfur or other corrosives in your water, the Stainless Steel Best Float Valve is for you! We also have Female Stainless Steel Float Valve Kits.
- 6" x 12" float with stainless steel chain
- male stainless steel valve
- 18" lever stainless steel lever and valve body
- Good for flow up to 90 p.s.i.
- Stainless steel float chain
- Replaceable EPDM rubber washer
- No binding parts
- Made in the USA
Lever can be turned over to allow water to enter from the top of the tank
- 3/4" or 1" pipe fitting
- Brass or stainless steel poppet (non-wear part)
- They can be ordered ported and paired with our Micro Sweeper Ice Preventer!
- They can also be ordered with bleeder valves for continuous flow.
- If you may want to use an ice prevention method later, go ahead and order it ported and plugged just in case.
A bent arm or a 90º arm can be added to any of these valves for $3. With the 90, a deflector cap is advised. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to add this to your order.
To order our non-corrosive pan float with our female stainless steel valve, choose our Supreme Kit. This will handle up to 125 p.s.i.
- If you need to mount it to a tank, we have mount kits.
Note: The material that we get for the 3/4" ss male valves doesn't have a thick enough wall to do bleeders. So we do the female with a close nipple to make it male. Once it is screwed in, it's the same height as the original male.