Check out our longest-lasting stainless steel float valves. If you have high levels of sulfur or other corrosives in your livestock tank water, the Stainless Steel Best Float Valve is for you! We also have Female Stainless Steel Float Valve Kits for your stock tank float valve needs.
- 6" x 12" float with stainless steel chain
- male stainless steel valve
- 18" lever stainless steel lever and valve body
- Good for flow up to 90 psi
- 13gpm on 1 ½” line at 5 psi. 50gpm at 2” line with 45 psi
- Stainless steel float chain
- Replaceable EPDM rubber washer
- No binding parts
- Made in the USA
Lever can be turned over to allow water to enter from the top of the tank
- 3/4" or 1" pipe fitting
- Brass or stainless steel poppet (non-wear part)
- They can be ordered ported and paired with our Micro Sweeper Ice Preventer
- They can also be ordered with bleeder valves for continuous flow
- If you may want to use an ice prevention method later, go ahead and order it ported and plugged just in case
- If you need the bent or 90° arm (with deflector cap), valve and float need to be ordered separately.
- To order our non-corrosive pan float with our stainless steel valve, choose our Supreme Kit. This will handle up to 120 psi.
- If you need to mount it to a tank, we have mount kits
Note: The material that we get for the 3/4" ss male valves doesn't have a thick enough wall to do bleeders. So we do the female with a close nipple to make it male. Once it is screwed in, it's the same height as the original male.