Check out the Very Best Float Stainless Steel Valve. If you have high levels of sulfur or other corrosives in your stock tank water, the Stainless Steel Float Valve Kit is for you! They are full-flow female stainless steel water trough float valves that are almost impossible to clog up. If you need stainless steel male float valves, you can get them here. We also have a 1/2" mini valve.
- 18" female stainless steel valve
- 6"x12" float with a stainless steel chain
- Stainless steel 18" female lever, body, and seat
- Up to 90 psi
- 13gpm on 1 ½” line at 5 psi. 50gpm at 2” line with 45 psi
- Replaceable EPDM rubber washer
- No binding parts
- Made in the USA
- 3/4" or 1" pipe fitting
- Brass or stainless steel poppet (non-wear part)
- They can be ordered ported and paired with our Micro Sweeper Ice Preventer!
- They can also be ordered with bleeder valves for continuous flow.
- If you may want to use an ice prevention method later, go ahead and order it ported and plugged just in case.
- If you need the bent or 90° arm (with deflector cap), float and valve need to be ordered separately.
For more extreme climates, check out our MicroSweeper or the Bleeder Valve/ Extension Kits.
To order our non-corrosive pan float with our stainless steel valve, choose our Supreme Kit. This will handle up to 120 psi.
- If you need to mount it to a tank, we have mount kits.