If you have high levels of sulfur or other corrosives in your water, the Stainless Steel Float Valve Kit is for you! They are full-flow female stainless steel float valves that are almost impossible to clog up. If you need stainless steel male float valves, you can get them here.
- 18" female stainless steel valve
- 6"x12" float with a stainless steel chain
- Stainless steel 18" female lever, body, and seat
- Up to 90 psi
- Replaceable EPDM rubber washer
- No binding parts
- Made in the USA
- 3/4" or 1" pipe fitting
- Brass or stainless steel poppet (non-wear part)
- They can be ordered ported and paired with our Micro Sweeper Ice Preventer!
- They can also be ordered with bleeder valves for continuous flow.
- If you may want to use an ice prevention method later, go ahead and order it ported and plugged just in case.
A bent arm or a 90º arm can be added to any of these valves for $3.
- A 90º arm can be added to any of these valves for $3 and a deflector cap is advised.
Email email@example.com to add this to your order.
To order our non-corrosive pan float with our female stainless steel valve, choose our Supreme Kit. This will handle up to 125 psi.
- If you need to mount it to a tank, we have mount kits.