The Best Float Valve (aka Watson valve) is the most durable and simple livestock water tank float valve on the market. Our float valve kits will successfully run in any type of stock tank and will handle up to 90 psi. Our standard float valve kit works best in mild or soft water.
- Hot-dip galvanized steel 18" lever and body, brass valve seat
- 6"x12" float with zinc chain
- Good for flow up to 90 psi
- Replaceable EPDM rubber washer
- No binding parts
- Made in the USA
- The lever can be turned over to allow water to enter from the top of the tank
- 3/4”, 1”, 1 1/4”, or 1 1/2” pipe fitting
- Straight, bent, or 90° lever (comes with deflector cap)
- They can be ordered ported and paired with our Micro Sweeper Ice Preventer!
- They can also be ordered with bleeder valves for continuous flow.
- If you may want to use an ice prevention method later, go ahead and order it ported and plugged just in case.