Check out our Best Float Valve (aka Watson valve) that is the most durable and simple livestock water tank float valve on the market. Our float valve kits will successfully run in any type of water trough and will handle up to 90 psi. Our standard float valve kit works best in mild or soft water for cattle stock tanks.
- Hot-dip galvanized steel 18" lever and body, brass valve seat
- 6"x12" float with zinc chain
- Good for flow up to 90 psi
- 13gpm on 1 ½” line at 5 psi. 50gpm at 2” line with 45 psi
- Replaceable EPDM rubber washer
- No binding parts
- Made in the USA
- The lever can be turned over to allow water to enter from the top of the tank
- 3/4”, 1”, 1 1/4”, or 1 1/2” pipe fitting
- Straight, bent, or 90° lever (comes with deflector cap)
- They can also be ordered with bleeder valves for continuous flow.
- If you may want to use an ice prevention method later, order it ported and plugged just in case.