If you have high levels of sulfur or other corrosives in your water, the Stainless Steel Best Float Valve is for you! Our stainless steel water trough valve is the Cadillac version of the most durable and simple valve on the market. They are full-flow valves that are almost impossible to clog up.
We recommend the 6" x 12" float with the stainless steel chain or pan float to pair with this valve.
- 18" male stainless steel lever, body, and seat
- Up to 90 psi (165 psi with pan float)
- Replaceable EPDM rubber washer
- No binding parts
- Made in the USA
- 3/4" or 1" pipe fitting
- Brass or stainless steel poppet (a non-wear part)
- The lever can be turned over to allow water to enter from the top of the tank
- They can be ordered ported and paired with our Micro Sweeper Ice Preventer!
- They can also be ordered with bleeder valves for continuous flow.
- If you may want to use an ice prevention method later, go ahead and order it ported and plugged just in case.
- If you need a full stainless steel kit, go here.
- We have Female Stainless Steel Valves and Kits.
- For more extreme climates, check out our MicroSweeper or the Bleeder Valve/ Extension Kits.
- A bent arm or a 90º arm can be added to any of these valves for $3. We recommend a deflector cap with the 90. Email email@example.com to add this to your order.
- If you need to mount it to a tank, we have mount kits.
- The material that we get for the 3/4" ss male valves doesn't have a thick enough wall to do bleeders in them. So we do the female with a close nipple to make it male. Once it is screwed in there it's the same height as the original male.