Check out our Cadillac version of the most durable and simple valve on the market in our male stainless steel water trough valve. If you have high levels of sulfur or other corrosives in your water, the Stainless Steel Best Float Valve is for you! They are full-flow valves that are almost impossible to clog up.
- 18" male stainless steel lever, body, and seat
- Up to 90 psi with barrel float (165 psi with pan float)
- Flow is 13gpm on a 1 ½” line at 5 psi. 50gpm on a 2” line with 45 psi
- Replaceable EPDM rubber washer
- No binding parts
- Made in the USA
- 3/4" or 1" pipe fitting
- Straight, bent, or 90° lever
- The lever can be turned over to allow water to enter from the top of the tank
- They can also be ordered with bleeder valves for continuous flow
- If you may want to use an ice prevention method later, order it ported and plugged just in case
- If you need a full stainless steel kit, go here.
- We have Female Stainless Steel Valves and Kits
- For more extreme climates, ordered a ported valve and check out our MicroSweeper or the Bleeder Valve/ Extension Kits
- A stainless steel poppet (a non-wear part) can be added for $29. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to add this to your order.
- If you need to mount it to the top of the tank, we have mount kits
- The material that we get for the 3/4" ss male valves doesn't have a thick enough wall to do bleeders in them. So we do the female with a close nipple to make it male. Once it is screwed in it's the same height as the original male.