The Premium Best Float Valve (aka Watson valve) is the most durable and simple water trough valve on the market. They are full-flow valves that are almost impossible to clog up. Our livestock water tank float valves will successfully run in any type of water trough.
This is our most popular kit, and the few more dollars you spend on the stainless seat and will give you about 3x the lifespan over our standard valve with the brass seat and zinc chain.
- 18" hot-dip galvanized steel lever and valve body
- Will handle up to 165 p.s.i. depending on the float
- Stainless steel valve seat
- Replaceable EPDM rubber washer
- No binding parts
- Made in the USA
- 3/4", 1" 1 1/4", 1 1/2" pipe fittings
- The lever can be turned over to allow water to enter from the top of the tank.
- They can be ordered ported and paired with our Micro Sweeper Ice Preventer!
- They can also be ordered with bleeder valves for continuous flow.
- If you may want to use an ice prevention method later, go ahead and order it ported and plugged just in case.
- Straight, Bent, or 90° valve lever.
- For more extreme climates, check out our MicroSweeper or the Bleeder Valve/ Extension Kits.
- If you need to mount it to a tank, we have mount kits.
- If you need the float and valve, check out our Float Valve Kits.