Valve (Female Stainless Steel)
If you have high levels of sulfur or other corrosives in your water, the Stainless Steel Best Float Valve is for you! Our stainless steel water tank float valve is the Cadillac version of the most durable and simple float valve on the market. They are full-flow valves that are almost impossible to clog up. The arm is made of steel instead of flimsy brass, and the float is aluminum with a chain to attach. These float valves will successfully run in any type of water trough.
- Stainless steel 18" lever, valve body and seat
- Good for flow up to 90 p.s.i.
- Replaceable EPDM rubber washer
- No binding parts
- Made in the USA
- Lever can be turned over to allow water to enter from the top of the tank.
- 3/4" or 1" female pipe fitting
- Brass or stainless steel poppet (non-wear part)
- They can be ordered ported and paired with our Micro Sweeper Ice Preventer!
- They can also be ordered with bleeder valves for continuous flow.
- If you may want to use an ice prevention method later, go ahead and order it ported and plugged just in case.
- If you need a full stainless steel kit, go here.
- We have Male Stainless Valves and Kits.
- For more extreme climates, check out our MicroSweeper or the Bleeder Valve/ Extension Kits.
- A bent arm or a 90º arm can be added to any of these valves for $3. Email email@example.com to add this to your order.
- If you need to mount it to a tank, we have mount kits that fit our 3/4" valves.