Check out our stainless steel water tank float valve; it is the Cadillac version of the most durable and simple float valve on the market. If you have high levels of sulfur or other corrosives in your water, the Stainless Steel Best Float Valve is for you. They are full-flow valves that are almost impossible to clog up. The arm is made of steel instead of flimsy brass, and the float is aluminum with a chain to attach. These livestock tank float valves will successfully run in any type of water trough.
- Stainless steel 18" lever, valve body, and seat
- Good for pressure up to 165 psi depending on float
- 13gpm on 1 ½” line at 5 psi. 50gpm at 2” line with 45 psi
- Replaceable EPDM rubber washer
- No binding parts
- Made in the USA
- Lever can be turned over to allow water to enter from the top of the tank.
- 3/4" or 1" female pipe fitting
- Straight, bent, or 90° (with deflector cap)
- They can also be ordered with bleeder valves for continuous flow.
- If you may want to use an ice prevention method later, order it ported and plugged just in case
- If you need a full stainless steel kit, go here.
- We have Male Stainless Valves and Kits.
- For more extreme climates, order a ported valve and check out our MicroSweeper or the Bleeder Valve/ Extension Kits.
- Can add a stainless steel poppet (non-wear part) Email email@example.com to add this to your order.
- If you need to mount it to a tank, we have mount kits that fit our 3/4" valves.