Valve (High Volume / Low Pressure- Premium)
Our standard high volume/low-pressure valves will handle twice the pressure of our regular Best Float water trough float valves and will run successfully in any type of stock thank. They come with 1 1/4" or 1 1/2" pipe fittings.
- 18" Hot-dip galvanized steel lever and body
- 26 GPM flow rate at 5 psi on 1.5" pipeline
- 110 GPM flow rate at 45 psi on 2" pipeline
- Stainless steel valve seat
- Replaceable EPDM rubber washer
- No binding parts
- Made in the USA
- The lever can be turned over to allow water to enter from the top of the tank.
- 1 1/4" or 1 1/2" pipe fittings
- Straight, bent, or 90° valve lever
- They can be ordered ported and paired with our Micro Sweeper Ice Preventer!
- They can also be ordered with bleeder valves for continuous flow.
- If you may want the option to change it later, go ahead and order it ported and plugged.