Check out our high volume/low-pressure valves that allow for twice the volume of our regular Best Float water trough float valves and will run successfully in any type of stock tank. They come with 1 1/4" or 1 1/2" pipe fittings.
- 18" Hot-dip galvanized steel lever and body
- 26 GPM flow rate at 5 psi on 1.5" pipeline
- 110 GPM flow rate at 45 psi on 2" pipeline
- Up to 65 psi depending on the float it is paired with
- Stainless steel valve seat
- Replaceable EPDM rubber washer
- No binding parts
- Made in the USA
- The lever can be turned over to allow water to enter from the top of the tank.
- 1 1/4" or 1 1/2" pipe fittings
- Straight, bent, or 90° valve lever
- They can also be ordered with bleeder valves for continuous flow
- If you may want the option to change it later, order it ported and plugged