Check out our high volume/low-pressure valves that allow for twice the volume of our regular Best Float water trough float valves and will run successfully in any type of stock tank. They come with 1 1/4" or 1 1/2" pipe fittings.
We recommend this valve to pair with an 8"x12" barrel float or a pan float for a complete stock tank float valve kit.
- 18" Hot-dip galvanized steel lever and body
- 26 GPM flow rate at 5 psi on 1.5" pipeline
- 110 GPM flow rate at 45 psi on 2" pipeline
- Up to 65 psi depending on the float it is paired with
- Brass valve seat
- Replaceable EPDM rubber washer
- No binding parts
- Made in the USA
- 1 1/4" or 1 1/2" pipe fitting
- The lever can be turned over to allow water to enter from the top of the tank
- They can also be ordered with bleeder valves for continuous flow.
- If you may want to use an ice prevention method later, order it ported and plugged just in case
- Straight, bent, or 90° lever
- If you need the float as well, get the Kit.
- For more extreme climates, order a ported valve and check out our MicroSweeper or the Bleeder Valve/ Extension Kits.
- If you need a tank nipple kit, we have Riser Kits.
- We have Side Mount Kits available if you need to plumb from the top or side.