Check out our high volume/ high-pressure valves that will handle twice the volume of our regular Best Float water trough float valves and will run successfully in any type of stock thank. The extra length in the valve arm and the larger float allow for pressure up to 74 psi.
- 24" hot-dip galvanized steel lever and body
- 26 GPM flow rate at 5 psi on 1.5" pipeline
- 110 GPM flow rate at 45 psi on 2" pipeline
- Up to 74 psi depending on the float it is paired with
- Double the flow of our standard valves
- Stainless steel valve seat
- Replaceable EPDM rubber washer
- No binding parts
- Made in the USA
- The lever can be turned over to allow water to enter from the top of the tank.
- 1 1/4" or 1 1/2" pipe fitting
- They can also be ordered with bleeder valves for continuous flow
- If you may want the option to change it later, order it ported and plugged.
- If you need the float as well, get the kit.
- For more extreme climates, order a ported valve and check out our MicroSweeper or the Bleeder Valve/ Extension Kits.
- If you need a tank nipple kit, we have Riser Kits.
- We have Side Mount Kits for the High Volume Valves, though for higher pressure, we may need to customize it. Email email@example.com for more information.