Our high volume/ high-pressure valves will handle twice the pressure of our regular Best Float water trough float valves and will run successfully in any type of stock thank. Adding on the 24" lever allows for pressure up to 70 psi.
- 24" hot-dip galvanized steel lever and body
- 26 GPM flow rate at 5 psi on 1.5" pipeline
- 110 GPM flow rate at 45 psi on 2" pipeline
- will handle up to 70 psi
- Stainless steel valve seat
- Replaceable EPDM rubber washer
- No binding parts
- Made in the USA
- The lever can be turned over to allow water to enter from the top of the tank.
- They can be ordered ported and paired with our Micro Sweeper Ice Preventer
- They can also be ordered with bleeder valves for continuous flow
- If you may want the option to change it later, order it ported and plugged.
- If you need the float as well, get the kit.
- For more extreme climates, check out our MicroSweeper or the Bleeder Valve/ Extension Kits.
- If you need a tank nipple kit, we have Riser Kits.
- We have Side Mount Kits for 1 1/2" High Volume Valves, though for higher pressure, we may need to customize it. Email email@example.com for more information.