USE POND DYE TO IMPROVE WATER AESTHETICS
Our pond dyes are great for continuing the beauty of your pond once desired clarity has been achieved from the use of other Healthy Pond products.
Healthy Ponds Pond Dye keeps water temperatures cooler.
Our dyes are ideal for ponds, lakes, golf courses, farm livestock, fish hatcheries and aquascapes. They come in two easy-to-use application types including granules and water-soluble bags.
DIRECTION FOR USE:
Calculate pond volume: Length x Width x Depth x 7.5 = Total Gallons
2.6 OZ JAR TREATS UP TO 250,000 GALLONS:
- 2,500 gallons per level spoonful
- One container treats up to 250,000 gallons
- Repeat every 30 days, or as needed to retain desired color
- Carefully open. One level spoonful treats 2,500 gallons
- Disperses best when applied upwind
- Follow label instructions
- Retain usage rate records for future reference
17.6 OZ TREATS UP TO 1.5 MILLION GALLONS:
One half ounce = ½ tablespoon (T.) Healthy Ponds® Pond Dye treats 50,000 gallons
- Calculate ounces of dye needed to treat pond
Total Gallons ÷ 100,000 = Ounces of product
To treat 50,000 gallons of water, apply 1/2 ounce (½ T.) of pond dye.
To treat 100,000 gallons of water, apply 1 ounce (1 T.) of pond dye.
- Measure the needed amount of dye.
- Broadcast into pond from multiple locations when possible.
- For dramatic appearance, add additional dye after waiting 12-24 hours. Monitor color every 30 days, to determine longevity of color and application frequency. Retail usage rate records for future reference.
HELPFUL APPLICATION TIPS:
Applying the dye upwind will help it disperse throughout your pond.
Always document and update how much dye you applied. This will help you determine the timing and amount of product needed for future applications.
Water quality and turbidity will affect the amount of dye required to maintain the desired effect.
Rainfall, sunlight and pond conditions will affect how frequently you will need to reapply the dye.
Always wear gloves, and protect your clothing when applying dye.