Needing to clean your water tanks, small ponds, or other water features? Our all-purpose water reloadable dispensers will treat 100-2,500 gallons. We also have refills for the dispensers.
Our products are safe and natural and will improve and maintain water quality and clarity in aquariums, fountains, rain barrels, and water features from 100 to 2,500 gallons. This is a wonderful product for stock tank defense and for cattle water trough cleaning. The patented time-release system is designed to deliver a proprietary blend of natural bacteria and enzymes into the water continuously, over a 30-day period, to consume excess nutrients and eliminate odor.
This pack includes:
- Reloadable dispenser
- Two 30-day treatments
- (2500G Value Pack contains six 30-day treatments)
Water may take on a cloudy appearance for the first few days, while bacteria begin to work. Every water feature is different and correcting water problems naturally occurs with time and continued use, therefore results may vary. Over time, with continued use of our Healthy Ponds products, the bacteria and enzymes will work to reduce organic debris found in water. You can expect to improve and maintain the water quality and clarity of your water feature. This easy-to-use product is veterinarian approved and safe for fish, plants, birds, animals, pets, and people.
This is a wonderful product for stock tank defense and for cattle water trough cleaning.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
For best results, start with a clean water feature.
- Twist off dispenser cap and remove plastic storage bags. Open parts bag.
- Snap stem of the black button through the hole from inside dispenser dome.
- Tie clear retrieval line to stem showing outside dispenser.
- Remove one 30-day treatment from plastic storage bag and place in dispenser.
- Re-attach lid and place dispenser in the middle of the water. Distribute evenly when using multiple dispensers.
- Store any additional 30-day treatments in a cool, dry place.
- Replace/treat every 30 days.
- Do not undertreat water; overtreatment is safe and will yield optimal results.
- Once wet, do not allow bacteria packs in the dispenser to become dried out.
- For best results, water temperatures should be between 45°-110° F.
- For hard-to-treat water features use Healthy Ponds® Blast (60008, 60009) as a boost treatment for improved results.
- To increase dosage or treat larger water features, add multiple dispensers or use our 2,500-gallon Healthy Ponds® water cleaner (52400, 52450).
- This is an all-natural system and may require 4-6 weeks to achieve water quality.
- Do not use in conjunction with chemicals.
|Gallons to Treat||
100 Gallon, 250 Gallon, 1,000 Gallon, 2,500 Gallon, 2,500 Gallon Value Pack