The 18" and the 24" levers (valve arm) are available in hot-dipped galvanized or stainless steel.Features:
- Straight: Standard lever
- 4" Bend: Good for use with tire stock tanks where the pipe sits up high (less than 6" from the top of the water)
- 90° Bend: Good for side inlets (deflector cap recommended for this)
- 24" lever (for higher pressure) Some call this a long valve arm.
- The straight lever, bent lever, and the 24" lever come in hot-dipped galvanized or stainless steel.
- All but the 90° arms can be turned over to allow water to come in from the top of the tank.