Check out our 18" and the 24" Best Float Valve levers (valve arms) that are available in hot-dipped galvanized or stainless steel for livestock water trough valves. The 12" lever is only available in stainless steel.Features:
- Straight: 12" Stainless Steel lever
- Straight: 18" Standard Fool proof lever (can be flipped over when one side wears out) (Regular and High Volume)
- 4" Bend: Good for use with tire stock tanks where the pipe sits up high (less than 6" from the top of the water) (Regular and High Volume)
- 90° Bend: Good for side inlets (deflector cap recommended for this) (Regular and High Volume)
- 24" lever (for higher pressure) Some call this a long valve arm. (Regular and High Volume)
- The standard straight lever, bent lever, and the 24" lever come in hot-dipped galvanized or stainless steel and for our regular or high volume valves.
- The straight arms can be turned over to allow water to come in from the top of the tank.