Check out our longest-lasting stainless steel float valve with a pan float that handles high pressure and fits in small tanks or water features. If you have high levels of sulfur or other corrosives in your water and need a smaller float kit, the Stainless Steel 1/2" Best Float Valve Kit is for you! It will handle around 80 psi. Our livestock tank float valves will run successfully in any type of water trough.
At 65 psi, this valve will fill a 4' diameter steel/poly tank (165-gallon capacity) in less than 15 minutes. At 65 psi, the full flow rate is 12.5 gpm. The average rate s 11.7 gpm.
If you need to attach the kit to the side of the tank rather than the bottom, the male mini valve can be paired with our side mount kits. For this, you will need to get a 3/4" x 1/2" reducer.
- 8"x4" pan float with stainless steel chain or pigtail rod
- female or male stainless steel valve
- 12" lever stainless steel lever, valve body, and seat
- 1/2" pipe fitting
- Good for flow up to 80 psi, maybe more??
- Stainless steel float chain
- Replaceable EPDM rubber washer
- No binding parts
- Made in the USA
$145.50Float Valve Kit (Stainless ...