Our high-volume float valve will handle twice the amount of volume as our regular water trough float valve kits and the mount kit allows it to attach to the side of the tank and to allow water to flow from the side of the tank. The larger valve size will allow low-pressure systems to fill up more quickly and work well with gravity flow.
Customers will make their own fittings from the top or the side to the water source.
- Clamping device with bolts or screws.
- 12"x1 1/2" pipe nipple and elbow, all galvanized.
- 8"x12" float valve with a zinc or stainless steel chain
- 1 1/4" or 1 1/2" high volume float valve with a brass or stainless steel seat
- Hot-dip galvanized steel 18" lever and valve body
- 26 GPM flow rate at 5 psi on 1.5" pipeline
- 110 GPM flow rate at 45 psi on 2" pipeline
- Replaceable EPDM rubber washer
- No binding parts
- Made in the USA
- Mounting kits are available in the following widths:
- Standard - for tank lips up to 1¼" thick.
- Wide - for tank lips up to 2" thick.
- Adjustable - for tank lips from 2"-4" thick. (Good for concrete tanks)
- Extra Wide- for tank lips from 5"-7" thick.
- Tire tank - for tire tanks