If you have high levels of sulfur or other corrosives in your water, the Stainless Steel Best Float Valve is for you! They are full-flow valves that are almost impossible to clog up and will run successfully run in any type of water trough.
- 18" female stainless steel valve, valve body, and seat
- 12"x4" pan float with a stainless steel chain
- Good for pressure up to 125 psi
- 13gpm on 1 ½” line at 5 psi. 50gpm at 2” line with 45 psi
- Replaceable EPDM rubber washer
- No binding parts
- Made in the USA
- The lever can be turned over to allow water to enter from the top of the tank.
- 3/4" or 1" pipe fitting
- Brass or stainless steel poppet (non-wear part)
- They can be ordered ported and paired with our Micro Sweeper Ice Preventer!
- They can also be ordered with bleeder valves for continuous flow.
- If you may want to use an ice prevention method later, go ahead and order it ported and plugged just in case.
A bent arm or a 90º arm can be added to any of these valves for $3. Email email@example.com to add this to your order.
- If you need to mount it to a tank, we have mount kits.