Sometimes water and sediment can wear down a valve body, but the rest of the float valve is okay. Replacement is easy! Valve bodies come in galvanized or stainless steel, with stainless steel or brass seats available.
- They can be ordered ported and paired with our Micro Sweeper Ice Preventer
- They can also be ordered with bleeder valves for continuous flow
- If you may want to use an ice prevention method later, go ahead and order it ported and plugged just in case
- All valve bodies come in standard, premium, and high volume options as well
- The material that we get for the 3/4" ss male valves doesn't have a thick enough wall to do bleeders in them. So we do the female with a close nipple to make it male. Once it is screwed in it's the same height as the original male.