Check out our high-volume float valve will handle twice the amount of volume as our regular water trough float valve kits. The larger valve size will allow low-pressure systems to fill up more quickly and work well with gravity flow in livestock tanks. Some high-volume systems are close-to-zero water pressure, but for those that aren't, this kit will take up to 70-74 psi.
- 12"x6" pan float with a stainless steel chain
- High volume float valve with a stainless steel seat
- Hot-dip galvanized steel 24" lever and valve body
- 26 GPM flow rate at 5 psi on 1.5" pipeline
- 110 GPM flow rate at 45 psi on 2" pipeline
- 70-74 psi
- Replaceable EPDM rubber washer
- No binding parts
- Made in the USA
- The lever can be turned over to allow water to enter from the top of the tank
- 1 1/4" or 1 1/2" pipe fitting
- Order ported for ice prevention or continuous flow.
- If you may want to use an ice prevention method later, go ahead and order it ported and plugged just in case.
$243.00Float Valve Kit (High Volum...