New? Start Here!
When determining what to order, our float valve kits will run successfully in any type of water tank.
Best Float Valve Kit Options:
Up to 90 p.s.i.
Up to 125 p.s.i.
Up to 45 p.s.i. These kits handle twice the amount of volume as our regular flow kits and work well with gravity flow.
Electric Float Switch Kit- This kit pairs with an electric pump and uses a sensor to turn the pump off when the tank is full.
Air Gap Float Valve Kit- If you are concerned with back flow, this is the kit for you. These kits are Grade A Dairy Certified.
Ice Prevention- these will attach to any of our ported valves.
1. What is the best type of water trough for these valves?
- Our float valves will perform well in every type of stock tank- tire tanks, steel, poly tanks, and concrete troughs included.
2. What is your inlet diameter? We have four sizes available.
- 3/4" (regular and stainless valve)
- 1" (regular and stainless valve)
- 1 1/4" (regular, stainless, and high volume valve)
- 1 1/2" (regular and high volume valve)
3. What type of arm do you need on your valve?
- Straight arm- the most common and can be used with tanks plumbed from the bottom and the top
- Bent arm- for tire tanks with risers, when the inlet pipe rises higher than normal, or if you want more space
- 90º arm- can be mounted on a pipe coming from the side
- 24" valve arm- extremely high pressure
4. Are you interested in easy water level adjustment? Our pan floats offer top-water adjustment and allow for pressure increase.
Pan float SizeStandard valve PSI maxHiVol valve PSI max
8" x 4" 60 psi not recommended 8" x 8" 105 psi 50 psi 12" x 4" 125 psi 45 psi 12" x 6" 185 psi 65 psi
5. Should you order any extra parts?
- Poppet washers do need to be switched out occasionally. We recommend ordering a couple to have on hand.
6. Is there a catalog to download?
7. Do you have any installation tips?
8. How quickly will they arrive?
- We typically ship UPS. The orders go out within 1-2 business days depending on the time of placement and the time of the UPS pickup that day.