New? Start Here!
When determining what to order, our float valve kits will run successfully in any type of water tank.
Best Float Valve Kit Options
Up to 90 p.s.i.
Up to 125 p.s.i.
Up to 45 p.s.i. These kits work well with gravity flow.
Electric Float Switch Kit
Air Gap Float Valve Kit
Ice Prevention- These will attach to any of our ported valves.
1. What is the best type of water trough for these valves?
- Our float valves will perform well in every type of stock tank- tire tanks, steel, poly tanks, and concrete troughs included.
2. What is your inlet diameter? We have four sizes available.
- 3/4" (regular and stainless valve)
- 1" (regular and stainless valve)
- 1 1/4" (regular, stainless, and high volume valve)
- 1 1/2" (regular and high volume valve)
3. What type of arm do you need on your valve?
- Straight arm- the most common and can be used with tanks plumbed from the bottom and the top
- Bent arm- for tire tanks with risers, when the inlet pipe rises higher than normal, or if you want more space (we recommend at least 6" from the valve to the top of the water)
- 90º arm- can be mounted on a pipe coming from the side
- 24" valve arm- extremely high pressure
4. Are you interested in top-level water level adjustment?
5. Should you order any extra parts?
- Poppet washers do need to be switched out occasionally. We recommend ordering a couple to have on hand.
6. Is there a catalog to download?
7. Do you have any installation tips?
8. How quickly will they arrive?
- We typically ship UPS. The orders go out within 1-2 business days depending on the time of placement and the time of the UPS pickup that day.