Check out a durable way to plumb your livestock tire tanks from the top or side of the tank. It is incredibly easy to install. The Tire Tank Kit screws into the side of the tire tank and the valves screw into it. It can be used for filling livestock tire tanks with a garden hose or some other type of water system. If the pipe comes up beside the tank, we suggest elbows to help connect it down into the tank.
- Plate, bolts or screws, a 12"x3/4" pipe nipple, and elbow, all galvanized.
- Male or female brass hose adapter
- 3/4" valve
- 6"x12" float
- Can be installed inverted (as pictured) or right side up
- If you are willing to drill holes into your tank, these can also be installed on other types of tanks as well
- The Box Set comes complete with the 3/4" valve and 6"x12" float
- The Standard Kit has a brass seat on the hot-dipped galvanized valve and a zinc chain on the float
- The Premium Kit has a stainless steel seat on the hot-dipped galvanized valve and a stainless steel chain on the float
- The Stainless Steel kit has a stainless valve and a stainless steel chain on the float
For more extreme climates, check out our MicroSweeper or the Bleeder Valve/ Extension Kits. These products can be added to any ported valve. Email Shannon @bestfloatvalve.com to add this to a tire tank mount kit or order 3/4" valve, 6"x12" floats, and tire tank kits separately.