The Tire Tank Kit screws into the side of the tire tank and is for mounting float valves in tanks that are not plumbed from the bottom. It can be used for filling tire tanks with a garden hose. If the pipe comes up beside the tank, we suggest elbows to help connect it down into the tank.
- plate, bolts or screws, a 12"x3/4" pipe nipple, and elbow, all galvanized.
- male or female brass hose adapter
- The Box Set comes complete with the 3/4" valve and 6"x12" float
- The Premium Kit has a stainless steel seat on the valve and a stainless steel chain on the float
- The Stainless Steel kit has a stainless valve and a stainless steel chain on the float