Float Valve Kit (Standard)
The Best Float Valve (aka Watson valve) is the most durable and simple livestock water tank float valve on the market. Our float valve kits will successfully run in any type of stock tank and will handle up to 90 p.s.i. Our standard float valve kit works best in mild or soft water.
- 3/4”, 1”, 1 1/4”, or 1 1/2” lever
- 6" x 12" float with a zinc chain
- Good for flow up to 90 p.s.i.
- Hot-dip galvanized steel 18" lever and body
- Brass seat
- Zinc float chain
- Replaceable EPDM rubber washer
- No binding parts
- Made in the USA
- The lever can be turned over to allow water to enter from the top of the tank
A bent arm or a 90º arm can be added to any of these valves.
- If you need to mount it to a tank, we have mount kits.
- For higher pressure, check out our High Pressure Float Valve Kit.
- If you have hard water, we recommend our Premium or Stainless Kit.
- If you have sulfur or other corrosive, we recommend the Supreme Kit.