Types of Washers:
- Rubber Washers (some people call these O rings and some call them gaskets) are available in two sizes:
- Small for all standard valves- 3/4”, 1”, 1 1/4”, 1 1/2”
- Large for all high volume valves- 1 1/4”, 1 1/2”
- Washers for Riser Kits:
- Galvanized washer for riser kit (any size)
- Belted rubber washer for riser kit (any size)
- How often you need to replace them will depend on water pressure and the particles that come through the valve.
- Some people have had them in for 5-7 years and never replaced them. Some change them every winter for routine maintenance. Some need to be changed after 6 months.
- A card will come with them in the mail to walk you through the replacement.
$80.00Micro Sweeper Water Trough ...