Check out our side mount float valve kit that allows for fast filling of your stock tank with a standard garden hose or some other type of water situation coming from the top or side of a water trough. It allows a 3/4" float valve to be hung on the lip of a tank. We also have a Tire Tank Mount or a Riser Kit for your livestock water trough float valve needs. If you are wondering if it will fit, it was designed on a 2'x4' oval steel tank.
**If you want to use this on a tire tank, it will work if the tire is cut through the tread and has a straight edge. It won't work on a sidewall cut with an overhang.
- Galvanized clamping device with bolts or screws
- Galvanized 12"x3/4" pipe nipple and elbow, all galvanized
- Brass hose adapter
- 3/4" valve
- 6"x12" float
- Good for flow up to around 75 psi (can increase the psi with pan floats)
- Replaceable EPDM rubber washer
- No binding parts
- Made in the USA
- Mounting kits are available in the following widths
- Standard - for tank lips up to 1¼" thick
- Adjustable - for tank lips from 2-4" thick. (Good for concrete tanks)
- Wide - for tank lips up to 2" thick
- Extra Wide- for tank lips from 5-7" thick.
- Valve/Seat Options
- Standard Kit- brass valve seat and zinc float chain
- Premium Kit- stainless steel valve seat and float chain
- Stainless Steel Kit- stainless steel valve lever, body, and float chain
- Male or female brass hose adapter
- For fiberglass, poly, Sioux, or Rubbermaid tanks, we recommend ordering the galvanized bolt pads to keep the bolts from going through.
- We can substitute the float for higher psi. You can order the pieces individually (3/4" regular valve, side mount kit, float) or email email@example.com