The premium Best Float Valve (aka Watson valve) is the most durable and simple livestock water trough float valve on the market. These float valves will successfully run in any type of water tank and will handle up to 90 psi.
This premium kit upgrades the valve seat and float chain to stainless steel. Unless you have sulfur in your water (in which case we recommend our Stainless Steel Kit or Supreme Kit), this premium kit is the best option for most folks. The few more dollars you spend on the stainless seat and chain will give you about 3x the lifespan over our standard valve with the brass seat and zinc chain.
- Valve with a stainless steel seat
- 6" x 12" aluminum float with a stainless steel chain
- Hot-dip galvanized steel 18" lever and body
- Good for flow up to 90 psi
- Replaceable EPDM rubber washer
- No binding parts
- Made in the USA
- Lever can be turned over to allow water to enter from the top of the tank
- 3/4", 1", 1 1/4", or 1 1/2" pipe fitting
- Straight, bent, or 90° lever (comes with deflector cap)
- They can be ordered ported and paired with our Micro Sweeper Ice Preventer!
- They can also be ordered with bleeder valves for continuous flow.
- If you may want to use an ice prevention method later, go ahead and order it ported and plugged just in case.