Check out our high volume/low-pressure valves that allow for twice the volume of our regular Best Float water trough float valves and will run successfully in any type of stock tank. If you have high levels of sulfur or other corrosives in your water, the Stainless Steel Best Float Valve is for you! Our stainless steel water trough valve is the Cadillac version of the most durable and simple stock tank float valve on the market. They are full-flow valves that are almost impossible to clog up.
- 1 1/4" female pipe fitting
- Brass poppet
- Stainless steel 18" lever, body, and seat
- 13 GPM flow rate at 5 psi on 1.5" pipeline
- 50 GPM flow rate at 45 psi on 2" pipeline
- Up to 65 psi depending on which float it is paired with
- Replaceable EPDM rubber washer
- No binding parts
- Made in the USA
- 18" straight lever, 90° lever, 18" bent arm, 24" straight lever (for higher pressures)
- Lever can be turned over to allow water to enter from the top of the tank.
- They can also be ordered with bleeder valves for continuous flow
- If you may want to use an ice prevention method later, order it ported and plugged just in case
- If you need the float as well, get the Kit
- For more extreme climates, order the valve ported and check out our MicroSweeper or the Bleeder Valve/ Extension Kits
- If you need a stainless steel high volume/ low pressure float valve kit, check here
- If you need a tank nipple kit, we have Riser Kits
- We have High Volume Mount Kits if you want to mount from the top or side of your water trough.
$91.00Valve (1/2" Mini Stainless ...