Float Valve Kit (Female Stainless Steel)
If you have high levels of sulfur or other corrosives in your water, the Stainless Steel Float Valve Kit is for you! They are full-flow female stainless steel float valves that are almost impossible to clog up. If you need stainless steel male float valves, you can get them here.
- 18" female stainless steel valve
- 6"x12" float with a stainless steel chain
- Stainless steel 18" female lever, body, and seat
- Up to 90 p.s.i.
- Replaceable EPDM rubber washer
- No binding parts
- Made in the USA
- 3/4" or 1" pipe fitting
- Brass or stainless steel poppet (non-wear part)
- They can be ordered ported and paired with our Micro Sweeper Ice Preventer!
- They can also be ordered with bleeder valves for continuous flow.
- If you may want to use an ice prevention method later, go ahead and order it ported and plugged just in case.
A bent arm or a 90º arm can be added to any of these valves for $3.
- A 90º arm can be added to any of these valves for $3 and a deflector cap is advised.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to add this to your order.
To order our non-corrosive pan float with our female stainless steel valve, choose our Supreme Kit. This will handle up to 125 p.s.i.
- If you need to mount it to a tank, we have mount kits.