Our high volume float valve will handle twice the amount of volume as our regular water trough float valve kits. The larger valve size will allow low pressure systems to fill up more quickly and work well with gravity flow.
- 8"x12" float valve with a stainless steel chain
- High volume float valve with a stainless steel seat
- Hot-dip galvanized steel 18" lever and valve body
- 26 GPM flow rate at 5 psi on 1.5" pipeline
- 110 GPM flow rate at 45 psi on 2" pipeline
- 45-50 psi
- Replaceable EPDM rubber washer
- No binding parts
- Made in the USA
- The lever can be turned over to allow water to enter from the top of the tank
- 1 1/4" or 1 1/2" pipe fitting
- Order ported for ice prevention or continuous flow.
- If you may want to use an ice prevention method later, go ahead and order it ported and plugged just in case.
- Straight, bent or 90° hot-dip galvanized lever and valve body
$171.00Micro Sweeper Replacement N...